Concerning “Queer Lodgings”, from Beorn’s manor to the borders of Mirkwood…
- We try out some new theme songs! What do y’all think? – 1:00
- You gotta support the things you love! Support the show financially if you are able! – 7:45
- Beorn is the Tom Bombadil of The Hobbit. – 14:50
- Proof that Tolkien loved haiku. – 18:00
- Eyrie vs Eyrie – 20:40
- Carrock & Beorn’s Home – 24:50
- Visiting Beorn. 2 x 2 introductions of Gandalf, Bilbo, and the dwarves. Bombur insult sandwich. – 33:00
- The Wind Was on the Withered Heath – 43:40
- Parting ways with Gandalf at the edge of Mirkwood – DON’T LEAVE THE PATH! – 53:20
- Haiku is back! – 58:00
- We watch the first trailer for Tolkien and offer our thoughts. – 1:01:00
- LOTR on Prime has a Twitter account! What do we learn from their first few posts? – 1:05:30
- You should check out Tea with Tolkien, the new podcast from our friend and long-time Tolkien Road supporter Kaitlyn Facista! – 1:11:15
- Catching up on correspondence – 1:14:10
For more on this episode and The Tolkien Road podcast, please visit TolkienRoad.com or Facebook.com/TolkienRoad. Also, follow us on Twitter via @TolkienRoad.
Please send correspondence to [email protected].
***You can support The Tolkien Road for just $1 per episode by visiting Patreon.com/TolkienRoad. Your financial support is huge and helps us reach our goal of creating weekly (or more frequent) episodes!***
Originally released: 2/18/2019.
If you like The Tolkien Road, you can support us for only $1 per episode via Patreon!